Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet

Signup now to connect with over 7 Million Importers & Exporters globally.

Registered Businesses: 294,174
  • Choose Products
  • Contact Suppliers
  • Get Quotes
  • featured product

    Pakistani Dresses for women Shalwar Kameez Suits

    Product Specifications and Price: Shalwar Kameez Suit 100% Cotton Best Quality (Latest Styles) Size: Small  to  XL Packing: 6 Pcs in poly bag, 30 Pcs in cartons. FOB Karachi Price: USD 4...
    • FOB Price: 42 / Piece
    • Supplying Ability: 5000Piece
    • Min Order: 250 Piece
    • Payment Type: T/T, L/C
    • Packaging Detail: 6 Pcs in poly bag, 30 Pcs in cartons.

    M&M Traders

    Contact Person:
    Mr. Mehtab Ahmed Khan
    Address:
    Federal B. Area, Karachi, Pakistan., Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, 75950
    Selling Products:
    Calcium Carbonate, TALC, Dates, T-Shirts
    Pakistan
    Trust Points: 0
    Product Specifications and Price:

    Shalwar Kameez Suit 100% Cotton Best Quality (Latest Styles)
    Size: Small  to  XL
    Packing: 6 Pcs in poly bag, 30 Pcs in cartons.
    FOB Karachi Price: USD 42 per Pcs  -  to  -  USD 52 per Pcs (Price Negotiable on Quantity base)
    Shipping Cost: ask on request with quantity and shipping port.
    Payment: 75% Advance and remaining 25% Loading.
    Payment Term: L/C at sight or T/T in Advance

    Please find attachment of Suits Collection 001.

    Contact
    Mehtab Ahmed Khan

Top Products of Shalwar kameez suits

  • Ladies Shalwar Kameez 3pcs Suit

    Ladies Shalwar Kameez 3pcs Suit

    Best quality Custom Made Women Shalwar Suits, Made to measure Color Choice Sizes Choice Door Delivery No Min Orders Warrenty offerred

    • FOB Price: 5
    • Supplying Ability: 100
    • Min Order: 1
    • Payment Type: Money Gram, Western Union, T/T
    Pakistan
    Trust Points: 0
  • Afghani Salwar Kameez

    Afghani Salwar Kameez

    A traditional Tea Pink Afghani High Neck Gala in Front and Back and Dori Work on Sleeves and Back. Malai Georgette fabric

    • FOB Price: 150 / Piece
    • Min Order: 1 Piece
    • Payment Type: Other, PayPal
    Pakistan
    Trust Points: 0
    • Payment Type: T/T, L/C, Western Union, T/T, L/C, Western...
    Trust Points: